Patellar knee support strap from ionocore®
Do you worry about the stability of your knee or suffer from knee pain when running or jumping?
Do you suffer arthritic pain or are you recovering from a knee injury such as cruciate ligament damage?
The ionocore knee strap will support your knee to give you back your confidence.
Our open patella knee strap is designed to evenly distribute pressure through the knee to support and stabilise the kneecap and reduce pressure on the patellar tendon.
Suitable to brace either knee, the ionocore strap is made from high quality breathable neoprene for comfort and support. It may also help to reduce pain from inflammation, arthritis and tendonitis and is availble with or without padding above and below the knee cap.
One size fits most: 9″ – 18″ (23cm – 46cm) around the middle of the kneecap.
Each pack contains 1 ionocore patellar knee strap.
- Patella knee strap for men and women with fully adjustable straps for patellar support.
- Support the knee when running, cycling, squatting, jumping, playing basketball or other outdoor sports.
- Recovery from knee pain caused runners knee, jumpers knee, iliotibial band syndrome, tendonitis, arthritis and ACL support.
- High quality, soft, lightweight, strong, neoprene with double velcro straps. Breathable, non-irritatant, and sweat-absorbing.
- One size fits most: 9″ – 18″ (23cm – 46cm) around the middle of the kneecap. 3-way compression to target right around the knee.